UP TO 15% OFF *
Up to 15% off* Australia & New Zealand Trips
It’s time to go all-in on Australia and New Zealand.
Sunrise over Kata Tjuta. Come face-to-face with the critically endangered Kiwi. Search for native plants in the Daintree with the local Kuku Yalanji community. Cycle along Otago’s historic rail trail through former gold-mining towns. A Welcome to Adnyamathanha Country in the Flinders Ranges (with a bit of damper afterwards). It’s all unforgettable. And it’s all Intrepid.
That’s why we’re all-in. All-in on adventure. All-in on Intrepid-only experiences. All-in on small footprint, small group travel. All trips are made for you, with everything taken care of.
Brisbane to the Dantree Discovery | 12 Days | Priced From $5,572
Why you’ll love this trip
- Take an incredible 4WD adventure through the breath taking landscape of Fraser Island (K’gari). Venture across undulating sand dunes and vast golden beach in search of that iconic outback creature, the dingo!
- Cruise through the postcard-perfect islands of the Whitsundays, including a stop at the world-famous Whitehaven beach. Surround yourself with dazzling white sands and azure waters as you discover this idyllic corner of Queensland.
- Witness the magnificence of the Great Barrier Reef on a bucket-list-ticking snorkelling adventure. Brimming with colourful coral and tropical fish, enjoy an included cruise from Cairns to explore this underwater paradise.
- Learn how to spear fish and gather medicine on Kuyu Kuyu (Cooya Beach) with Kuku Yalanji guides who are committed to maintaining their ancestral traditions and way of life.
- Take a guided walk along the pristine, rainforest-rimmed beach of Cape Tribulation, where Europeans tried and failed to tame the coastal wilderness for hundreds of years.
Queenstown Southern Loop | 6 Days | Priced From $2,156
Why you’ll love this trip
- Soak up the silence of Milford Sound on a cruise across its waters – you’ll be left speechless by the hundreds of tumbling cascades and deeply forested mountains.
- Explore the Cathedral Caves of the Catlins, an untamed coastal wilderness home to rugged cliffs, dense forest, and spectacular hidden waterfalls.
- Cross the Foveaux Strait to unspoilt Stewart Island, a haven for hikers and birdwatches and the place to spot a wild kiwi.
- Enjoy two nights and one full day to explore the wilderness of Stewart Island, cruising the bays and inlets to spot penguins and seabirds and walking along its forested coastal tracks.
Offer ends 31 May 2022. Are you in? Are you ALL in? ? Get in touch to start planning.
Want to know more? Simply fill out the enquiry form or give us a call to book TODAY!
*Terms and Conditions apply. Book by 31 May 2022 Australia and New Zealand trips. For travel until 14 December 2022.